Why invest (Key advantages):
A better investments is out there. We'll help you find it to use.
20.5% fixed annual interest rate, 2 year maturity with monthly interest payments.
Experienced team with many years working in oil commodities market.
Kuetzal Care applied.
Alborg Petrol is one of the europe’s independent petroleum commodities trading houses, creating logistics solutions that safely and efficiently move oil products and physical energy materials from where they are sourced and stored to where they are demanded most. Alborg Petrol was founded as a merchant of refined petroleum products. From the very beginning company differentiated by committing to long-term business relationships and the application of innovative trading solutions. By combining regional market knowledge with global logistics Alborg Petrol has earned a reputation for reliably acquiring, marketing and moving energy commodities from areas of surplus to those with greatest demand.
While Alborg Petrol remains a physical trader at heart, company plans strategical investments in upstream, midstream and downstream assets to create a platform for international expansion. In this way tomorrow Alborg Petrol will serve an important role in helping to smooth worldwide energy markets. The investments and assets provide greater control over commodity sourcing and distribution, create a foundation for diversified income streams, and give to Alborg Petrol a significant competitive advantage in the worldwide marketplace.
Alborg Petrol will make and extend strategic investments in transport and industrial infrastructure:
Alborg petrol assigns the highest priority to preserving the health, well-being and safety of people, customers and the communities in which they operate.
Alborg petrol is committed to the following principles and expect all who work in their business to act in accordance with them:
- Prevention of Injuries, Incidents & Occupational Illnesses: Company believe that injuries, incidents, and occupational illnesses are preventable and that incident and near miss reporting and investigation are of fundamental importance in their prevention.
- Promoting Environmental Protection: By operating business in the most efficient way Alborg petrol works to reduce the impact on the environment and the local communities that surround their operating entities. Company aim is to work in harmony with surroundings and to provide economic benefit to local communities, customers and suppliers.
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations & Standards: Alborg petrol has clear safety, health, environmental, human rights and community expectations within corporate governance structure. All Alborg petrol entities are required to adhere to these corporate expectations and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Company also aims to promote their expectations across their supply chain, where possible.
- Learning: Alborg petrol has programs in place that encourage learning from incidents. Although company is promoting a zero-harm vision, they understand that incidents can happen, but will do all that company can to avoid their repetition.
- Continuous Improvement & Commitment: High standards required in all areas of safety, health and environment require continuous improvement and commitment by everyone.
- Auditing, Monitoring & Corrective Action: Company is committed to setting objectives and targets, auditing, monitoring, sampling and implementing corrective actions to ensure full compliance with corporate expectations.